Yogurt Fruit Pops – Cooking Activity
The weather is heating up and we found just the right way to cool down while making it fun for the kids!
The recipe for this month are yogurt fruit pops! To get started with this fun activity have your kids share with each other their favorite fruit. Then, we can show them how to level their healthy snack up by making yogurt fruit pops. In this blog, I will be giving you the recipe and instructions that I found to create this yogurt fruit pop with your kids. Let’s get started!
Things We Will Need
- Popsicle Molds
- Cutting Board
- Fruit of choice
- Apple Juice
Do not leave kids unattended, especially with safety hazard cooking materials (knife, blender)
Steps to Follow:
- Gather and prepare all materials that we will need.
- Ensure blender and knife are always out of reach from the children.
- Puree each fruit kids picked out using blender, add yogurt and apple juice.
- Optional cut up thin slices of fruit and put in popsicle mold.
- Poor mixture in popsicles mold.
- Put molds in the freezer until frozen (to get best result freeze overnight)
And finally, Enjoy 🙂