As Summer ends and Autumn creeps in, we see tons of pumpkin flavored food/drink being put back in seasonal menus such as pumpkin spiced latte, pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin spiced cheerios, pumpkin spiced chocolates. So for this month, I would like to introduced a recipe that cannot get more pumpkin flavored than Pumpkin Pie!
We often do not have access to heat, this is no-cook recipe that do not require heat. This is an individual portion recipe so each child can make their own snack
For this recipe we will be needing the following items:
- Mini graham cracker crust
- 3 spoonful’s of vanilla pudding
- 1 spoonful of canned pumpkin
- 1 spoonful of whipped topping
Please follow these steps in order too create this lovely one serving pumpkin pie:
- Stir the 3 spoonful’s of vanilla pudding and 1 spoonful of canned pumpkin together.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini pie crust.
- Top with whipped topping.
*Check for all food allergies before using any recipe when cooking with kids. If you have a child in your class with food allergies, send home a list of ingredients for the parent to look over, sign, and return.